No matter what line of business you’re in, you know that finding ways to save money is important to your continued success. There’s a fine line between making a profit and taking a loss. Even small decisions about your day-to-day operations can make a huge difference.
If you’re new to the process of powder coating, you’re probably wondering if it will really live up to the hype and, more importantly, the cost. As a trusted source for metal fabrication in Umatilla County, OR, we only recommend solutions to our clients that we know are going to work, and we’re here to tell you that powder coating will save you money and time as well. Want to know more? Keep reading:
- It costs less than wet paint: A lot of people are surprised to find out that powder coating actually costs less than wet paint. While quality always plays a role in determining costs, if you compare powder coating to a wet paint that could offer anything close to the same quality, you’d find that wet paint costs more than powder coating. In fact, sometimes wet paint can cost four times as much as powder coating.
- It lasts longer: Powder coating is more durable than wet paint and other surface coatings. In fact, powder coating lasts about three times longer than your average paint job, which means you’ll be saving the cost of having to constantly repaint your equipment every few years.
- It works as a protectant: Rust, harsh weather conditions, chemicals and even daily beatings with sharp tools and utensils are no match for powder coating. Powder coating is extremely durable and can stand up to just about anything, which means your surfaces are always protected, saving you expensive repair and replacement costs.
- It saves time: We all know that time is money, and you have no time to waste literally watching paint dry. That’s where powder coating can save you time and money. With traditional forms of painting, a lot of time is wasted on prepping the surface and then waiting for the paint to dry thoroughly. Powder coating, on the other hand, can adhere to almost any surface, which reduces the amount of prep work needed. Powder coating also cures much faster than wet paint, which means your surfaces will be ready to use in no time.
- It gives you a greater return on investment: Although this may not apply in all cases, depending on the type of product or metal fabrication to which you decide to apply powder coating, powder coating may increase your return on investment. From kitchen equipment to construction equipment, people are willing to pay more for items that are powder coated.
If you’ve been considering powder coating with your next metal fabrication in Umatilla County, OR, you won’t regret it. Powder coating will not only save you time and money, but it looks great, and it’s eco-friendly too. Take it from the experts—after you try powder coating, you will never want to go back to regular painting again.
This post was written by Writer